Unreleased Magdalen Clutch in Antilope, a soft baby brown Nubuck. These pieces have the discontinued double bar clasp.
Inimitable designs with a gravitational pull are Opelle’s raison d’être. With its distinctive organic quilted effect made from individually selected leather panels, The Magdalen does just that. This was love at first pattern for our Creative Director and it has become an enduring showpiece within the permanent collection. The flat bag style can be carried as a clutch or worn cross body with its removable solid-brass chain strap
Elegant Nubuck from France. This is a full-grain cowhide with a buffed surface and velvety finish similar to suede but with the strength & durability of a full-grain leather.character.
• Custom brass lock
• Top zipper closure
• Lead-free solid brass architectural clasp
• Removable solid brass chain allows this piece to be worn cross body or hand-held
• Interior cell and card pockets
• Fully lined in cotton twill from a Canadian mill
• Made by hand in small batches
• Timeless, durable, responsible
Height 8.5”/ 21 cm
Width 12”/ 30 cm
Depth .5” / 2 cm
Chain Strap Length: 39.5” / 100 cm
Inspired emails from the world of Opelle.
Always brief, beautiful, and exclusive