The Odine is a new classic, fittingly named after our Creative Director’s youngest niece. Its elegant lines, compact size, and adaptable style give this satchel top marks for everyday usability. Note the considered design elements like rolled handles that sit easily on the shoulder or drape down when worn cross body, an extra-wide two-way zipper, and expandable side panels.
Full grain cowhide embossed with a beautiful Crocodile print. This is a natural uncorrected leather. Natural markings and color variances add to it's individual character. Signs of wear will show and a natural patina will develop over time.
• Italian tanned pebbled cowhide
• Lead-free solid brass hardware
• Two-way top zipper opening
• Interior zippered pocket
• Cell/i phone pocket / Card pocket
• Double rolled leather handles
• Removable heavy Chain crossbody strap
• Fully lined in cotton twill from a Canadian mill
• Made by hand in small batches
• Timeless, durable, responsible
Height 8”/ 20 cm
Width 12”/ 30 cm (at the widest point)
Depth 5” / 12 cm
Zipper Opening: 14" / 35cm
Handle drop: 9.5" / 24 cm
Removable Chain strap length: 38” / 96 cm (including hardware)
Inspired emails from the world of Opelle.
Always brief, beautiful, and exclusive