This is the original iconic Opelle silhouette. The design of the Lotus was three years in the making before becoming a specimen of perfection. Cut by hand in a teardrop shape with organic seaming and subtle front zipper pockets. This buttery soft satchel can be worn as a shoulder bag or messenger style.
Made in our mesmerising Shrunken Lamb; a soft, beautifully textured leather with a slight sheen and distinctly unique grain patterns. This leather is natural and uncorrected. No two pieces are alike and each will have its own individual character.
• Italian tanned pebbled cowhide
• Lead-free solid brass hardware
• Recessed zipper closure at top opening
• Interior zippered pocket
• Cell/i phone pocket / Card pocket
• Shoulder strap with twist detail
• Removable cross body strap with custom made hooks
• Fully lined in cotton twill from a Canadian mill
• Made by hand in small batches
• Timeless, durable, responsible
Height 13.5”/ 34 cm
Width 15”/ 38 cm (at the widest point)
Depth 3” / 7.5 cm
Zipper Opening: 13" / 33cm
Shoulder strap drop: 9.5" / 25 cm
Cross body strap length: 38” / 97 cm
Inspired emails from the world of Opelle.
Always brief, beautiful, and exclusive